According to Jewish tradition, Tzedakah is righteous giving required of every Jew. The David Nathan Meyerson Foundation is the primary philanthropic vehicle for the Morton H. Meyerson family. The foundation focuses on:
- Providing assistance in Texas, New York, and Israel to enable people to take control of their lives and live with dignity.
- Funding medical research focused on depression and bipolar disorder.
- Assisting humanities programs and the Arts.
The foundation primarily supports small non-profit organizations with low administrative expenses and leaders who are passionate, competent and kind.
The David Nathan Meyerson Foundation does not accept unsolicited grant requests.
Make a Donation
You can make a donation to The David Nathan Meyerson Foundation in one of two ways:
- Let us direct your donation to the cause we feel is most worthy by clicking on the Donation Form button above. Organizations may include but are not limited to one or more of those listed on our web site.
- View organizations that The David Nathan Meyerson Foundation supports and make a directed donation to an individual organization.